Sunday 27 July 2014

MOON - Subaru Solitude Standing v06 c56 released

A bit delayed, but it's out.

Since the new anime season began I checked out all the new series and was distracted from working on MOON, but now, after I confirmed, that most of the series aren't worth looking at (as always), I have more time at hand and I am aiming for a release every three weeks - at least 'till October. I also had to halt the typesetting because I found a double page I overlooked during the cleaning and had to stitch it together, but here it is, chapter 56:



3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the chapter !

    ReplyDelete
  2. You made my week with this! Thank you so much for translating this and going through all the work. This is one of my favorite manga.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wait there's an anime for this? I thought it was a live drama only...woah. Thank you for translating this!

    ReplyDelete